Smithville Community Gardens
4th Annual SCG Dinner Fundraiser
Saturday, September 8, 2012
Smithville Recreation Center
The Dinner on September 8, 2012 will raise funds towards the following goals:
• Garden equipment, seeds, and plants;
• Education and outreach events and materials about Community Garden projects and information
about growing and preparing healthy vegetables; and
• A construction fund for a building that will provide office space, space to house gardening
equipment and a tool library, as well as a teaching kitchen and meeting space.
How YOU can help!
* Purchase a ticket ($25 each) and bring a friend to the Dinner and join us on Saturday, Sept. 8!
• Sponsor the Event ($100)
• Sponsor a Ticket ($25) for someone who may not be able to afford to attend the dinner
• Donate an item for the Silent Auction
• Donate table decorations, dessert, or other needed items
As a sponsor of this project, you and/or your company will be recognized as follows:
• You will be listed on the dinner program for attendees to take home;
• You will be listed on a large poster to be displayed that evening and kept prominently at City Hall
through the Thanksgiving holiday season;
• You will be recognized in the Smithville Times after the event has occurred; and
• A thank you letter / tax statement recording your donation to this non-profit endeavor will be
mailed to you after the event has passed.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT Jill Strube at JStrube@ci.smithville.tx.us